UV Disinfection Solution
Increases Patient Safety
Hospital Acquired Infections are a significant and increasing problem in the global healthcare sector, where each year millions of patients are infected and thousands of patients die due to infections acquired during hospitalization. Furthermore, the HAIs result in significant extra costs for hospitals, due to additional days spent in bed, readmissions and reduced operational efficiency.
The UVD Robot:
- A fully autonomous mobile robot emitting concentrated UV-C light onto infectious hotspots in patient rooms and operating rooms, supporting the normal cleaning routines.
- Prevents and reduce the spread of infectious microorganisms in the environemnt by breaking down their DNA structure.
- Safe, reliable and user friendly as it can be operated by the hospital’s cleaning staff.
- Reducing hospital acquired infection rates and operating costs.
UVC light disinfection technology eliminate any remaining pathogens after manual cleaning processes, such as:
- Clostridium Difficile (c.diff)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin-resistant Entercoccus faecailis (VRE)
UVC beaming distance is important
The closer the disinfection solution can get to the objects, the greater the intensity becomes. Current disinfection solutions on the market have to be placed manually in the hospital room by the healthcare personnel.
The UV Disinfection Robot is the only disinfection solution capable of locating and positioning itself in the hospital room and getting close enough to all critical objects during the 10 minutes of disinfection process.
Autonomous mobile solution
Fast and efficient disinfection process
Easy to install and use
Standard proces without manual influence
|Max Speed:||5.4 km/h|
|Battery Charging Time:||3 hours|
|Total Weight:||140 kg|
|Dimensions:||L: 93 x W: 66 x h: 171 (cm)|
|Operating Time:||2-2.5 hours (disinfects 9-10 rooms)|
|Disinfection Coverage:||360 degrees|
|Disinfection Time:||10-15 min. pr. room|
|Connectivity:||Wireless (Wi-Fi based)|
|UV-Wavelength:||254 nm (UV-C rays)|
|Charging Requirements:||220-240 VAC, 50 Hz, 6 Amps|
|Safety:||Software & Sensors Based Emergency Stop Button|